Hello everyone, it’s Hayley here and welcome back to the alumni blog! I’m thrilled to also extend a very warm welcome to all our brand new alumni, who graduated last week!
Once again, our graduation ceremonies were a whirlwind of celebration, proud families and friends, and of course, excited graduates – all something that we here in the Development and Alumni Relations Office (DARO) love being a part of! We were down at Northgate Arena to congratulate graduands as they collected their gowns and snapped lots of photos. Don’t forget to tag us in your social media posts (@ChesterAlumni)!
Now that graduation is over, you may be beginning to think that your Chester story is coming to an end… However, that is not the case! You are now a member of our Alumni Association, which gives you the opportunity to connect with a global community of nearly 80,000 fellow alumni and proud Cestrians. Within this network could be your next employer, client or mentor to help you begin the next chapter of your Chester story.
Don’t forget that the DARO is here to keep you connected to the University through Alumni Association activities, events and opportunities. Get in touch if you would like to tell us your Chester story, which could feature on our blog, in our magazine, or as a case study for Open Days.
Register or update your details with us here, so we can contact you about these opportunities.
You will also have access to the following benefits:
- Access to your University email account*
- Reduced price 12-month membership to the University’s Fitness Centre
- Our annual alumni magazine, The Cestrian, sent straight to your email inbox
- Access to the University’s libraries*
- Access to the University’s Careers and Employability service (available for up to two years after graduating)
- Up to £1,000 off the cost of a Postgraduate Taught Master’s programme*
*Terms and conditions apply.